Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
Surface Treatment: Clean, Blasting and Painting ,Oiled, Galvanized
Technique: Cold Rolled
|COLD ROLLED STEEL COIL||JIS G3141||SPCC||0.1-1.9MM||900-1250MM||508/610MM|
Cold Rolled Steel Coil Advantages
1. Cold-rolled coil products have precise dimensions and uniform thickness, and the thickness difference of coils generally does not exceed 0.01-0.03mm or less, which can fully meet the requirements of high-precision tolerances;
2. It is possible to obtain extremely thin strips that cannot be produced by hot rolling (the thinnest can be less than 0.001mm);
3. The surface quality of rolled products is superior, there are no defects such as pitting and pressed iron scale that often occur in hot-rolled coils, and coils with different surface roughness (glossy surface or rough surface) can be produced according to user requirements. etc.), in order to facilitate the processing of the next process;
4. Good mechanical properties and process properties (such as high strength, low yield limit, good deep drawing performance, etc.)
Application of Cold Rolled Steel Coil
1. The automobile industry, as a kind of cold-rolled coil made of steel as raw material, can be used in the manufacture of automobiles that require more hard materials like steel, so cold-rolled coil can play a certain role in the automotive industry . Cold-rolled coils can be added to the anti-corrosion parts in the car manufacturing process after the production of low-carbon steel and used in the car assembly, which has a good improvement in the compression resistance and anti-corrosion performance of the car.
2. In the construction industry, cold-rolled coils are originally made of steel raw materials by crystallization rolling at room temperature. As a re-transformation and upgrade of steel materials, the performance of various aspects is enhanced, and it can be applied to Among the building materials needed in the modern construction industry.
3. Light industry. In light industry, cold-rolled coils are mainly used in some furniture and utensils in daily life, and quality-guaranteed cold-rolled coils can make daily items such as home appliance shells and kitchen utensils last longer.
4. Agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery, and for agricultural products, grains made by fishery, meat and aquatic products, etc., the production tools and freezing processing tools used in transportation need to use the material of cold-rolled coils to complete.